| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mazatlan in May is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.1 °C (84.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.1 °C (68.2 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with no rain. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of fluid is dumped across an average of 0.5 days.
- The blue above Mazatlan is quite sunny with on balance a sizable 8:48 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 13:26 long with an average length of 13:14.
- There are approximately 4:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mazatlan May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Mazatlan, Mexico
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Mazatlan:
- El Paso, Texas, Usa - 954.4 kms (593.1 miles) N
- Alpine, Texas, Usa - 841.7 kms (523 miles) NNE
- Del Rio, Tx, Usa - 875.7 kms (544.2 miles) NE
- Chihuahua, Mexico - 603.2 kms (374.9 miles) N
- Alice, Tx, Usa - 995.7 kms (618.7 miles) NE
- Laredo, Texas, Usa - 845.6 kms (525.5 miles) NE
- Brownsville, Texas, Usa - 956.3 kms (594.2 miles) ENE
- Monterrey, Mexico - 674.8 kms (419.3 miles) ENE
- Zacatecas, Mexico - 395.3 kms (245.6 miles) E
- Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico - 884.1 kms (549.4 miles) E
- Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico - 581.8 kms (361.6 miles) ESE
- Guadalajara, Mexico - 423.5 kms (263.2 miles) SE
- Morelia, Mich., Mexico - 666.5 kms (414.2 miles) SE
- Tacubaya, Mexico - 859.4 kms (534.1 miles) ESE
- Mexico City, Mexico - 859.4 kms (534.1 miles) ESE
- Acapulco, Mexico - 999.6 kms (621.2 miles) SE