Climate of Mazatlan, Mexico Average Weather
- Mazatlan, mexico, 23°12'N, 106°24'W, 3 m (10 ft)
- Mazatlan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Aw) with a pronounced dry season in the low-sun months, no cold season, wet season is in the high-sun months.
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Mazatlan is close to the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 24.4 degrees Celsius (75.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 853 mm (33.6 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2667 hours.
- If Mazatlan were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- El Paso, Texas, Usa - 954.4 kms (593.1 miles) N
- Alpine, Texas, Usa - 841.7 kms (523 miles) NNE
- Del Rio, Tx, Usa - 875.7 kms (544.2 miles) NE
- Chihuahua, Mexico - 603.2 kms (374.9 miles) N
- Alice, Tx, Usa - 995.7 kms (618.7 miles) NE
- Laredo, Texas, Usa - 845.6 kms (525.5 miles) NE
- Brownsville, Texas, Usa - 956.3 kms (594.2 miles) ENE
- Monterrey, Mexico - 674.8 kms (419.3 miles) ENE
- Zacatecas, Mexico - 395.3 kms (245.6 miles) E
- Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico - 884.1 kms (549.4 miles) E
- Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico - 581.8 kms (361.6 miles) ESE
- Guadalajara, Mexico - 423.5 kms (263.2 miles) SE
- Morelia, Mich., Mexico - 666.5 kms (414.2 miles) SE
- Tacubaya, Mexico - 859.4 kms (534.1 miles) ESE
- Mexico City, Mexico - 859.4 kms (534.1 miles) ESE
- Acapulco, Mexico - 999.6 kms (621.2 miles) SE